Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I created a Blog

I can't believe I'm writing a blog.
I suppose it's because my two daughters have one and I have read their beautiful words that bring tears to my eyes and I feel an urge to contribute "my ramblings". Besides, I was "tagged". I don't exactly know how that could be because the daughter who tagged me lives 150 miles from my door. I thought when you were tagged, someone had to touch you. I also understand that I have to list six unusual things about myself and "tag" someone else.

1. I was born with an unquenchable thirst to excell in things out of the ordinary. Therefore,
2. At the age of 9 I learned to drive a tractor and at the age of 12, a car.
3. I mowed hay for my dad from the age of 12 until I graduated from high school.
4. At the age of 50 I learned how to be a professional photographer without any schooling or training.
5. At the age of 70 I learned how to be a longarm quilter without any schooling or training.
6. For the past 45 years I have had my hair fixed once a week at White's Beauty Salon.




6.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Yeah, I'm so glad I tagged you. Now, how do we get the rest of the family involved? Remember the old family newsletter? This could be the twenty-first century version.