Sunday, March 25, 2007

I've got my little Lyssy Lou

I'm in grandma Heaven! I have my little Lyssy here for a week and already I'm lovin' it. She is such a bright spot in our lives and it's so fun to have her here. She comes complete with her dog. The dog already has full run of the house and has discovered how to blink her eyes at me and get all the food she wants. Already I have discovered that Lyssy knows more about this computer than I do and she is going to enlighten me on how to do some things I have been wanting to learn how to do such as down-loading pictures, etc. This is going to be a good week. I love Grandma Heaven.

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

i love granddaughter heaven too! i'm already lovin this week. i'm so excited for pictures and making my skirt and stuff. fun fun! shelby loves being a spoiled granddaughter too. hehe love you!

Christi said...

Good to hear from you again on the 'ol blog. I'm glad you have Lyssa there to keep you and dad company. I love Alyssa. She is a bright spot, isn't she?